Weddings are going to be picking up here real quick, so I thought it was a good time to let you all know what I have been up two the last month or so. It is crazy how our to-do lists change day to day. One minute you are planning out your Christmas list, the next you are looking for a new home. So many milestones, it is so important to remember them. Even if it is just buying a new pair of glasses!! So here it is, what I am up to, what I am in to!
1. Shoes.. I guess I have always been into shoes, but you can never have enough… right ladies 🙂 These are not just any shoes, these are mint and flats and sweet and cool… okay you get the point. I am just so attracted to that mint lately, it makes me feel good, like chocolate makes my tummy happy!! 🙂
2. Brand.. Some of you may know that Beyond Imagination Photography is getting a huge make over. I started working with 315 Design, and my start date was March 25th. Let’s just say when she called me, I almost fell out of my chair, and words would not come out in order! I am so excited for this venture. Ravyn sent me my design board the other day, and she put everything I envisioned in that little board. I am so excited to see where it goes!! – – – I will certainly keep you posted!
3. Pre-Wedding Workout!… Yup that is right, Brent and I are borrowing the YMCA’s stationary bikes and are taking a spin! We got our membership about three weeks now and have a goal to to 4 times a week, three of those being spinning class. Don’t take that word lightly, it is intense, but so worth it. Brent and I are going to be FIT for out wedding 🙂 Hopefully we can keep it up after!
4. Senior Program… Most of you may also recall me accepting applications for the 2014 senior program. Well 5 wonderful seniors have been chosen, the details are almost set and I was able to sit down with these girls and get to know them. We are all so excited for the session day to arrive (but I don’t want time to go any faster than it is). Stay toned to the blog!
5. House Shopping… Yup on top of my crazy year, Brent and I are house shopping. Let me tell you, not as easy as I thought. I think we have looked through about 12 homes already! Our realitor is so incredibly patient and supportive. She gets us…. Jayne Alwin (Coldwell Banker), if you read this.. THANK YOU!
6. Glasses… So how dorky is it if I wear these prescription free glasses when I am wearing contacts?? haha who cares!! They are SWEET. I say.. “be who you want to be” People will respect you for it! They will remember me for it. I would rather a person remember me as the girl who wore these glasses then not remember me at all!
That is my recent days in a bundle. I am sure by tomorrow something new will happen. So until next time, stay awesome! Check back for more amazing sessions and daily lovelies!